- Tracking Your Packages
- You will receive one or more tracking numbers on the confirmation e-mail we send you when your order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check the status of your package at our shipping carriers' online stores:
Package tracking: www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
U.S. customer service: 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877), or email@example.com.
Package tracking: www.fedex.com/us/tracking/
U.S. customer service: (800) GoFedEx or (800) 463-3339
- Privacy & Security
- Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Seven Comforts website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We offer gift-cards by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by [description of the company access procedure]. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Returns & Exchanges
- Products sold by Seven Comforts are covered by a 30 day return policy. For 30 days from the date of invoice, products can be returned to Seven Comforts for refund or exchange subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Defective products can be returned for refund of original purchase price or exchanged for same item.
- Refund will be for original purchase price only, shipping and handling is NOT refundable.
- If order was shipped with a free shipping offer, the cost of the actual shipping incurred in sending the order to the customer will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Returns of non-defective products will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Used bedding products cannot be returned and can only be exchanged if defective for same or similar item within 30 days - be sure to inspect the item after receipt and do not use it if you do not like it and plan to return it.
- In all cases, customers are responsible for cost of return shipping.
- A valid RMA number is required on all return packages. An RMA number can be obtained by emailing support.
- Returned products must contain all original packaging, including retail box, UPC symbol, accessories, and documentation.
- Returned products must be properly boxed and padded to avoid damage during return shipping.
- How To Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies; please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.